The in-person Web Design & Development program is winding down and CCE has launched a new online Web Design Certificate program.
Note: New students starting the in-person Web Design & Development program in January 2015 and beyond are welcome to register for individual courses, however CCE is not able to commit to offering enough courses to complete the Certificate or Diploma program.
Who should take the Web Design & Development program
- Anyone who wants to become a web developer, web master, web application developer;
- Anyone with an interest in web design and development;
- Graphic designers.
- All courses are offered in a computer lab with project-based instruction.
There is no formal admission procedure. Students should register at least three weeks before classes begin.
Courses can be taken as part of a program or individually.
Enrolment is limited to 22 students.
This program uses the following software:
- Windows 7 Operating System;
- Microsoft Office 2010 Professional; and,
- Adobe Creative Suite 6.
Additional software may be used that is not included in this list.