The McMaster CCE Public Relations program is currently being phased out. No new students are being admitted to the program at this time.
Prospective students may be interested in the Business Administration or Marketing programs.
McMaster CCE is committed to providing an opportunity for current Public Relations students to complete the program.
Current students should carefully review the schedule below as some courses are being offered for the last time before the program closes.
Graduates of the Public Relations program will be able to:
- Demonstrate a high level of writing skill in all core areas of public relations and communications;
- Demonstrate a high level of interpersonal communication skills relevant to the field of public relations;
- Understand how businesses and organizations work and how the public relations function integrates with the business environment;
- Analyze business environments to develop strategic communication plans that address an organization’s challenges and opportunities;
- Understand all aspects of media relations; and,
- Understand corporate/social responsibility and the importance of making ethical decisions.
FAST-TRACK diploma can be completed in 12 months!
Ask your Program Manager how.