Enrolment in any of the following courses is open to students who have satisfied all program entrance requirements and any/all posted course prerequisites or equivalencies. Be advised: Students who do not meet the prerequisites will be required to withdraw. In such cases, CCE’s withdrawal/refund policies will apply.
wish to enter the program must:
- Be a certified Canadian Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP); and
- Meet the Canadian Payroll Association’s CPM Payroll Experience Prerequisite requirement; and
- Have an Ontario Secondary School Diploma, or equivalent; or
- Be a mature student as defined in the Undergraduate Calendar of McMaster University; or
- Be deemed an exceptional case by the Centre for Continuing Education
Have you already completed courses through the Canadian Payroll Association? Learn about transfer credit here.