Participants in the Lean Six Sigma program will study in a blended-learning format, which includes both online and in-class components. During in-class sessions, students will participate in guided discussions, individual and group exercises, and practical applications. Students will also have the opportunity to participate in a field trip to a Lean Six Sigma organization.During online sessions, students will engage with readings, articles, exercises, self evaluations, texts and videos.
- Blended format includes 5 modules (total of 10 days - 5 online, 5 in-class)
- Practical examples from different industries
- Open enrolment allows participants to network and learn from others in a variety of industries
- All materials and text are included in the cost of tuition
- Opportunity to visit a high-performing organization that has successfully implemented Lean Six Sigma principles
Please contact CCE for consultation to help determine if this program is right for you.
A Certificate of Completion will be awarded for achieving a passing grade in the program, based on the following evaluation components:
- Attendance and Participation
- Project Plan Assignment
- Reflection Assignment
Instructors are not able to approve special requests regarding missing modules or missing time from class. Please direct all such queries in writing to the Program Manager.
The instructor for the Lean Six Sigma Program may change from the information posted to the course website, or print catalogues/brochures. All instructors for the program are qualified subject matter experts.