Intake for this program is in the fall each year. Courses start in November.
Application deadline is in October 2017 (exact date TBA).
To apply for the Health Information Systems Program, applicants must submit a completed application package.
You will receive an email notifying you of the application admission decision after the application data has been reviewed by the Program Manager.
- Create an Application account, if you do not have a MAC ID.
- Identify the specific program to which you want to apply.
- Select the term in which you wish to begin your studies (i.e. Fall 2016). If the program is not offered in the term you selected, or if the program is no longer accepting students, a notice will be shown.
- Collect all of your information required for the application:
Be sure to have the files saved to your computer to complete the upload process.
- Current Resume;
- Official Transcripts; and,
- 1 page letter of intent.
- Save the information on the application pages before you proceed to the next item.
- Pay the $49 application fee. (Payable by credit or debit online.)
After paying application fee, you must ensure you submit your application.
If you wish to pay by cheque, contact CCE staff to request a paper application which you may submit by mail, with payment.
Your application will not be processed until payment is received
*An application will not be reviewed until all required documentation is received. Applicants will be notified directly if additional information or documentation is required by the admission Program Manager.
Applicants must have previously completed an accredited Health Information Management program. If you have not completed one, the Health Informatics Diploma or Health Information Management Diploma would be more appropriate for your needs.