Applications for the 2017 cohort will open mid-March, 2017. The application deadline is July 15, 2017.
Applicants must submit a completed application package. Applicants should review the detailed admission requirements before submitting the application in order to review what documentation is required.
Missing a prerequisite course?
Consult the Health Information Management and Health Informatics prerequisite course list for options.
- Create an Application account, if you do not have a MAC ID.
- Identify the specific program to which you want to apply.
- Select the term in which you wish to begin your studies (i.e. Fall 2016). If the program is not offered in the term you selected, or if the program is no longer accepting students, a notice will be shown.
- Collect all of your information required for the application:
Be sure to have the files saved to your computer to complete the upload process.
- Current Resume;
- Official Transcripts; and,
- 1 page letter of intent.
- Save the information on the application pages before you proceed to the next item.
- Pay the $59 application fee. (Payable by credit or debit online.)
After paying application fee, you must ensure you submit your application.
You will receive an email notifying you of the application admission decision after the application data has been reviewed by the Program Manager.
If you wish to pay by cheque, contact CCE staff to request a paper application which you may submit by mail, with payment.
Your application will not be processed until payment is received.
*An application will not be reviewed until all required documentation is received. Applicants will be notified directly if additional information or documentation is required by the admission Program Manager.