Interested in starting a career, or education program in health, but lack direct experience with the Canadian healthcare system, anatomy/physiology or medical terminology?
Get the medical foundation you need.
These courses serve as preparatory courses for individuals who are new to a health education program, or lack training or work experience in the Canadian healthcare system, or interested in applying to the Health Informatics or Health Information programs.
Study 100% online. No application required.
Enrolment for these online courses is open (no application required).
There are no transfer credits or exemptions for prerequisite courses. If you are interested in applying to the Health Informatics or Health Information Management diplomas and you are unsure if you require these prerequisite courses, please review the Program Admission & Prerequisite Chart.
Is this certificate for you? Are you...
- Starting a career in the health care field
- Needing a refresher in Anatomy/Physiology, Medical terminology
- A project manager looking to move into health care
- A health care professional trained outside of Canada
- Requiring prerequisites for Health Informatics and Health Information Management programs