Program Admission Requirements
This program is an open enrolment program. There is no formal admission procedure. To enrol in the program, simply register online.
Students who wish to enter the program must:
- Have an Ontario Secondary School Diploma, or equivalent;
- Be a mature student as defined in the Undergraduate Calendar of McMaster University; or,
- Be deemed an exceptional case by the Centre for Continuing Education.
Participants in this program should have prior education or
experience in Marketing or related fields, such as:
- A degree or diploma in Marketing, Communications, or a related area of study
- At least 3 years of marketing, communications, or web design experience
individuals with no marketing background, consider enrolling in CCE’s Marketing Diploma or Business Administration Diploma – both also offered fully online
prior to starting the Digital Marketing Certificate. Please contact CCE
for consultation to help determine if this program is right for you.
English Language Proficiency Requirements
Completion of TOEFL exam with minimum acceptable score of IBT: 86 overall with a minimum score of 20 on each of the four components (Reading, Writing, Speaking, Listening), valid for 2 years.