Digital marketing has revolutionized the way marketing and communications professionals connect to their audience. Data management, technical marketing strategies and web analytics are now critical to meeting your communications objectives and achieving campaign goals.
McMaster's new Digital Marketing program gives you the essential tools and tactical skills to effectively apply data, manage creative content, and implement and measure digital strategies to engage and convert today's consumer.
- 100% online for maximum flexibility
- Develop current industry-specific strategic digital marketing skills
- 5-course university-level certificate program
- Learn from experienced digital marketing experts
Who should take the Digital Marketing program
Public Sector/Non-Profit Communicators
Web Designers/Managers/ Developers
What you can expect:
- Integrate marketing theory with the latest technological tools to build and apply dynamic digital strategies
- Examine mobile marketing best practices, new media management tools and social media marketing platforms and practices
- Master digital data metrics and measurement
- Learn effective search engine marketing and optimization tactics and creative content strategies
Certificate in Digital Marketing Requirements
- Successful completion of all 5 courses (15 units of academic credit).
Enhance your knowledge and skills in the following areas:
- Integrate marketing theory with technological skills;
- E-commerce, social media, mobile, and more;
- Search engine marketing and search engine optimization;
- Digital marketing data management with new media tools;
- Content management marketing;
- Project planning and management;
- New and emerging marketing trends; and much more!
Participants in this program should have prior education or
experience in Marketing or related fields, such as:
- A degree or diploma in Marketing, Communications, or a related area of study
- At least 3 years of marketing, communications, or web design experience
individuals with no marketing background, consider enrolling in CCE’s Marketing Diploma or Business Administration Diploma – both also offered fully online
prior to starting the Digital Marketing Certificate. Please contact CCE
for consultation to help determine if this program is right for you.