To earn a certificate, students must complete the following five courses (15 units).
- Clinical Trial Research Coordinator (CRA 101)
- Research Ethics & Regulatory Affairs (CRA 102)
- Clinical Trial Methodologies in Practice (CRA 103)
- Statistics, Databases & the Internet in Clinical Research (CRA 104)
- Critical Analysis & Advancement of Writing & Communication Skills (CRA 105)
Enrol early as this program has limited enrolment.
*Please note that CRA 101 acts as a prerequisite for all other courses in the program. Students may take courses concurrently with CRA 101; CRA 103 should be taken last. Remaining courses can be taken in any order.