The Campus Store is committed to sourcing, delivering, and facilitating access to materials that students need to succeed in class.
Not every course requires materials. If the Campus Store has been notified that no materials are required for a course, a note will be included in their listing. Search the campus store database to view what is needed for your courses.
Use your program name and course code to start your search. If your course is cross-listed, search under the "home" program to find materials. For example, if you are in the Business Administration program but taking an "HRM" course, search under Human Resources MCE for "Course" on the bookstore search function.
The physical Campus Store has now reopened, and the online store continues to facilitate access to materials for your course and include digital options for learning materials where possible. This helps give students immediate access to their materials after purchase, eliminating the need and cost of shipping for students living further or abroad.
We understand that the store hours can be challenging for McMaster Continuing Education students, who are often employed full-time. To address this, the Campus Store has created a free shipping offer for McMaster Continuing Education students living in Ontario:
For the Fall 2021 term, the MCEFREESHIP25 offer will be:
- Valid on orders for shipping in Ontario that contain a textbook for an MCE course where the order totals $25 (before tax)
- Valid August 3rd, through December 31st, 2021
- Automatically applied to your order at checkout
Course Material Purchase Options for Students:
- Students will be able to purchase most hardcopy materials from the Campus Store website.
- If the materials are available in a digital format through the store the student will be able to purchase and download their digital resource on the Campus Store website and begin studying. Please note: e-texts purchased from the Campus Store are non-refundable. Though unlikely, some courses may be cancelled at the discretion of McMaster University Continuing Education. It is recommended that students only purchase e-texts once the course has officially begun.
- If the materials are available for purchase, in either a digital or physical format, from another retailer or publisher, the Campus Store will provide the information needed for students to purchase their course materials elsewhere. Please note that the terms of purchase (i.e., shipping costs, delivery timelines, etc.) for these products will be set by the company that the student is purchasing them from.
The Campus Store course materials team is here to help. If you have any questions regarding your materials, please visit our website and reach out using the chat function by clicking the “Need Assistance? We’re here to help.” button or click here to visit the Course Materials Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) page.