Enrolment for Fall 2020 & Winter 2021 is open!
• Payment must be made at the time of enrolment. Upon enrolment completion, you will receive a receipt for payment by email, please keep this for your records.
• Your class confirmation will be sent overnight following your enrolment.
• If you are experiencing technical difficulties, please review these troubleshooting tips.
• Review Frequently Asked Questions before enrolling in more than one class, add all courses to your course selection box before checking out.
• Refer to the Schedule and Fees page of your program of interest for a full listing of course offerings.
If you are a new student: Please select your classes on our website then create a new student account, which will generate a MacID for you. The Mosaic student system will validate that you do not have an existing account. It is important that every student have only one student record within Mosaic.
If you are a returning student: To make the enrolment process quick and easy please use your MacID. After selecting your course(s) on the website and clicking “checkout” you would use the MacID login option. Using your MacID ensures access to the enrolment system. Using only your student number may result in a delay in enrolment. If you are a McMaster employee, be sure to log out of Mosaic before enrolling.
Please note, regular maintenance is performed in Mosaic on Thursdays from 6pm - 10pm (Eastern Time). This can affect functions such as Student Enrolment and Student Centre.
We apologize for any inconvenience.