Whether you are mid-career or beginning your career, the Business Administration program at McMaster, developed in collaboration with the DeGroote School of Business, will help you develop the skills and knowledge that employers are looking for.
Employers tell us that their most successful employees communicate well and understand how their organization works. They know how the functions of marketing, finance and operations connect and how human behaviour impacts the effectiveness of an organization.
The Business Administration program has three options:
- Certificate – 5 core courses;
- General Diploma – 5 core courses plus any three electives from the various concentration areas, excluding Project Management and Business Analysis; or,
- Diploma with a concentration – 5 core courses plus the applicable concentration courses.
Courses can be taken as part of the certificate, diploma or individually. A Business Administration Diploma can be earned in as few as 8-12 months with a higher course load.
Areas of Concentration:
Who should take this program?
- Anyone working in business
- New and current managers
- Recent college/university graduates
- Professionals pursuing designations.
Please contact CCE for consultation to help determine if this program is right for you.
Register for one of our FREE Program Preview Webinars to learn more about our programs.
Learn more about the program in this recording of our latest Program Preview Webinar: